Welcome to AFE.
The terms “us”, “our” or “we” refer to the owner of the Site, AFE.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our Site.
1. The content of the pages of the Site and information available on the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Your use of any information or materials on our site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
4. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are the property of AFE and/or other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or Sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of AFE or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located on the Site are protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works, or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of our Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
5. This Site may provide links to other Sites by allowing you to leave this Site to access third-party material or by bringing third-party material into this Site via “inverse” hyperlinks and framing technology (a “Linked Site”). We have no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a Linked Site. The fact that we have provided a link to a Site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such Site, its owners, or its providers. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using, or retrieving any information found on the internet, and we urge you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a Linked Site.
6. Unless otherwise specifically stated, all content, products, and services on the Site, or obtained from a Site to which the Site is linked (a “Linked Site”) are provided to you “AS IS” without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy.
7. We do not endorse and is not responsible for (a) the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made through the Site by any party other than us, (b) any content provided on linked Sites, or (c) the capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a Linked Site. Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Site or a Linked Site, or your reliance on any product or service obtained from a Linked Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available through the Site, or obtained from a Linked Site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, product, service, or other content.
8. The information, products, and descriptions of services published on the Site or a Linked Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and we specifically disclaim any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. We do not warrant or represent that the content on the Site is complete or up-to-date. We are under no obligation to update the content on the Site. We may change the content on the Site at any time without notice. We may make improvements or changes to the Site at any time.
9. We may contract with other companies or individuals in order to provide you with services. You agree that we cannot be held liable for any actions or inactions of any contractor used by us in connection with providing you services.